When we release a new version of our tool, it is pushed to the Google Chrome Extensions store for user-wide deployment. However, there may be up to a 24-hour delay. In the meantime, you can manually upload the extension.
- Download ZIP file provided by your Account Manager.
- Click into the downloaded file and select "Extract All".
- Save the new file.
- Go to chrome://extensions/
- Remove ContactMonkey
- Enable developer mode, if applicable.
- Select "Load Unpacked".
- Navigate to the downloaded file, click on the file until you reach "chrome_monkey".
- Select "Chrome_monkey".
Check out this video for a step-by-step demonstration.