If you are on a free trial, your ContactMonkey account will expire automatically at the end of the 14 day period. We do not collect any billing information for trials, so you do not need to worry about being charged.
If you have a paid subscription, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to completely cancel your account. We will not charge you after your cancellation request.
Please note that all of our paid plans are billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and are non-refundable. They are also all set up for auto-renewal, and users must request to cancel before the renewal date in order to not be billed for the upcoming payment period. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with a paid account. This is outlined in our User Terms of Service, which all users agree to upon Sign Up.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
3. Select “More Tools” and then click “Extensions”.
4. Find ContactMonkey (Email Tracking, Salesforce, Mail Merge) and click “Remove”.
1. Close Outlook.
2. Search “Add or Remove Programs” on your computer, and click on the page in System Settings.
Open “Control Panel” on your computer, select “Programs”, and then click “Uninstall a program.”
3. Scroll down and click on “ContactMonkey Outlook Add-In”.
4. Click "Uninstall".