Skip to main content
How do I uninstall ContactMonkey from Outlook?
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.
- Click Advanced Options, and then click COM Add-Ins.
- Do any of the following:
- To enable an add-in, select the check box next to the add-in.
- If the COM add-in you want is not listed, you need to add it to the Add-ins available list. Click Add, click the add-in (.exe or .dll file) you want, and then click OK.
- To disable an add-in, clear the check box next to the add-in.
- To remove an add-in, select the check box next to the add-in you want to remove, and then click Remove.
Have more questions? Submit a request