Updated March 2021.
Integrating Salesforce with ContactMonkey is very simple!
- First, install ContactMonkey to your Outlook or Gmail here: http://www.contactmonkey.com/install.
- Create a ContactMonkey account.
- Once you are logged into your ContactMonkey sidebar, then click the "Connect with Salesforce" button at the very top of the sidebar.
- A browser window will pop up and prompt you for your Salesforce credentials. Enter them in and log in.
- In the second screen, please "Allow" for ContactMonkey to integrate with your Salesforce.
- You will see a ContactMonkey success screen. Once you close that window, you will have to reload your page in Gmail completely, or wait several seconds for Outlook to bring down the Salesforce functionality.