Let's run a few tests to see if we can narrow down the problem!
Don't worry we will get to the bottom of this.
1. It could be that the recipient you emailed is not currently displaying Images or has not downloaded pictures (our tracker is an invisible image/picture). More information can be found here:
2. Are you using other tracking software Extensions in Chrome?
Some users may try a couple of similar tools before finding a right match for them.
If you have used other Tracking or Salesforce Integration extensions in chrome please remove them to ensure there are no conflicts with ContactMonkey. Here is how to remove an extension which is not needed:
- Open Chrome.
- Go to chrome://extensions/
- Next choose the extension you want to remove, click the trash can to remove it from Chrome.
3. Are you sending Plain Text emails?
Did you know in order for any email to be tracked it must be composed and sent in HTML Format.