Heres a few tips to ensure you successfully upload your .CSV to Mail Merge.
In this section:
Step One: .CSV Best Practices
- First column is entitled "Email", and has the recipient's email addresses
- Emails formatted correctly: all have domains, no spaces before/after
- Column Names: Must be one word, no spaces ( e.g. "Company Name" will not be accepted, but "Company" or "CompanyName" will)
- NO duplicate email addresses
- remove columns not being used as a merge field
- File saved as CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv).
Step Two: Upload .CSV to ContactMonkey Sidebar
Use ContactMonkey's CSV validator to ensure it is formatted correctly. To do so upload your CSV to the ContactMonkey sidebar.
Feel free to download our sample CSV file as an example below.