Adding columns within rows allows you to create a more visually engaging editor without compromising content and quality.
In this section:
1.Columns within rows
Settings at the column level within a row allow control on background color, padding and borders for the selected column.
2. Hovering over a row with no content
You mouse over an area that is free of content, i.e. the row in which the content is located. The editor will highlight it and show you an icon that allows you to drag that entire row elsewhere on the stage.
3. Clicking on a row with content
If you click on a row, the editor will:
- Deselect any block of content that had been previously selected.
- Select the row, and show you two icons that allow you to remove or clone the entire row and all its content.
- Change the properties section on the right side of the editor to display a series of properties that apply to that column within the row. A row can contain more than one column.
4. Clicking on the existing row
When you click on the row, the editor will show:
- Show you two icons on the stage, which allow you to remove or clone that block of content.
- Change the properties section on the right side of the editor to display a series of properties that you can set for that block of content.
5.Hovering over existing content
When you mouse over the message in the message editing area of the editor (the stage), the following happens:
- You mouse over a block of content (a button in the example below): the editor shows you an icon on the right side that allows you to drag that block of content elsewhere.