You may be operating on an older version of ContactMonkey. To ensure that you are using the most updated version of the Sales Tool, please uninstall and reinstall the add-in or extension.
Please note that the Sales Tool is only compatible with Gmail on Google Chrome and the Outlook desktop application on PC.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
3. Select “More tools” and then click “Extensions”.
4. Find ContactMonkey and click “Remove”.
Check out this video for more information:
1. Close Outlook.
2. Search “Add or remove programs” on your computer, and click on the page in System Settings.
Open “Control Panel” on your computer, select “Programs”, and then click “Uninstall a program.”
3. Scroll down and click on “ContactMonkey Outlook Add-In”.
4. Click "Uninstall".
Check out this video for a more detailed explanation:
You can reinstall ContactMonkey using this link: https://www.contactmonkey.com/install
Make sure that you are choosing the appropriate version of ContactMonkey for your email client, whether Gmail or Outlook.
Once you have installed the tool, make sure to restart your Gmail or Outlook. For further instructions related to installation, please view our Start Guide for Gmail or Outlook.