You may be operating on an older version of ContactMonkey. To ensure that you are using the most up to date edition of our tool, please uninstall and reinstall the add-in or extension.
Please note that the Sales tool is only compatible with Gmail on Google Chrome and the Outlook desktop application on PC.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
3. Select “More Tools” and then click “Extensions”.
4. Find ContactMonkey (Email Tracking, Salesforce, Mail Merge) and click “Remove”.
1. Close Outlook.
2. Search “Add or Remove Programs” on your computer, and click on the page in System Settings.
Open “Control Panel” on your computer, select “Programs”, and then click “Uninstall a program.”
3. Scroll down and click on “ContactMonkey Outlook Add-In”.
4. Click "Uninstall".
You can reinstall ContactMonkey at this link: https://www.contactmonkey.com/install
Make sure that you are choosing the appropriate version of ContactMonkey for your email client, i.e. Gmail or Outlook.
Once you have installed the tool, make sure to restart Outlook / Google Chrome. For further instructions related to installation, please view our Getting Started articles.