Our tool does not impose its own limits on the number of individual emails you can send per day or the number of recipients you can send each email too. However, we do have to operate within the email client’s (Outlook or Gmail) daily limits.
Please note that reaching the sending limit is a rare occurrence for our customers.
For an explanation of individual vs overall tracking, please refer to this article.
- Daily emails: 2,000 (500 for trial accounts)
- Maximum recipients per message: 2,000
- Daily external recipients: 3,000 (or 500 per email)
For more information, go to:
- Daily recipients: 5,000
- Maximum overall recipients per message: 500
- Daily non-relationship recipients: 1,000
Using ContactMonkey, you can send up to 200 mail merges a day, with multiple recipients per mail merge. The limits on number of recipients per mail merge differ according to the email client you are using, and whether you are using a Distribution list or CSV file. Note that regardless of recipient number, it takes 1-3 seconds to send an email to each individual listed as a mail merge recipient.
For an explanation of overall vs individual tracking, please refer to this article.
- Recipients using a Distribution List/ Group: 200
- Recipients using CSV: 200
- Recipients for overall tracking using CSV: 500
- Recipients for overall tracking using Distribution lists: Unlimited
- Recipients for individual tracking (using CSV or Distribution lists): 1200