- When creating your table, try to use as few table columns as possible. For tables using the max number of columns (7), it is recommended to make the content area width as wide as possible.
- Enable "Do not stack on mobile" for the row that has the table in it.
- Only use tables in rows with 1 content block.
- Send a test before distributing the email to ensure the look and formatting is how you want it.
- Tables may not be responsive across all devices and should not be used in responsive emails.
- Tables may not be responsive on mobile in particular.
- Links become responsive once sent through ContactMonkey, however they are not trackable currently.
- Links within tables are unresponsive on mobile
<<<Previous: Inserting tables Next: Edit Text >>>