- When creating your table, try to use as few table columns as possible. For tables using the max number of columns (7), it is recommended to make the content area width as wide as possible.
- Enable "Do not stack on mobile" for the row that has the table in it.
- Tables should be placed in a single-column row without any other content blocks in it.
- Send a test before distributing the email to ensure your table is formatted correctly.
- Links are not yet trackable when placed in tables.
- Links will not work in a table unless it is sent with the ContactMonkey add-in.
- Tables may not format correctly on mobile devices.
- Links within tables are not clickable on mobile devices.