As ContactMonkey is an Outlook integration tool, you can use your existing Distribution Lists from your Active Directory when sending email blasts.
- Open a New Email and display the ContactMonkey Mail Merge.
- Click on the ‘To’ box to open your Global Address List.
- Select the dropdown under ‘Address Book’ and select ‘All Distribution Lists’.
- From here you should have access to all of your Distribution Lists, double click on any of them to insert them into the To field.
- You can use the Preview Contacts button in the sidebar to see who is on the list.