If your ContactMonkey account has been inactive or there has been a change to your Outlook account (e.g. new password), you may need to reset your Outlook token with ContactMonkey before you can send again.
The process to reset your sending Token differs depending on what sign in method you use (Sign in with Microsoft vs Username & password).
For those using Sign in with Microsoft:
- Open Outlook and click "New Email".
- Open the ContactMonkey sending sidebar from the icon in your ribbon.
- Click the Settings/Gear icon in the top right hand corner of the ContactMonkey sidebar.
- Sign out.
- Now sign back in by clicking 'Sign in with Microsoft'.
- Do a test send to confirm your sending token has been reset.
For those using Username & Password:
- Open this link to access your Outlook token.
- Hit the Settings button in the row of icons at the top.
- Under the Outlook section, where it says 'You are connected on Outlook', click Sign Out.
- Then hit the Settings button again and under the same section, hit 'Connect with Outlook'.
- Follow the prompts to link your Outlook account to ContactMonkey.
- Click the refresh icon in the row of icons at the top.
- Open Outlook and send yourself a test to ensure the sending token has been reset.