If your account has been inactive for over 90 days, you may need to reset your Outlook token with ContactMonkey before you can send again. This process involves a number of steps:
- Open this link to access your Outlook token.
- Hit the Settings button in the row of icons at the top.
- Under the Outlook section, where it says 'You are connected on Outlook', click Sign Out.
- Then hit the Settings button again and under the same section, hit 'Connect with Outlook'.
- Follow the prompts to link your Outlook account to ContactMonkey.
- Send yourself a test to ensure everything is working correctly.