Chat with your account manager on getting set up with teams. As the Teams Owner, you will be able to add users, manage teams and move users around. You will also be able to set permissions for users within each team.
1. To add users to your team, click on the invite users icon in the top righthand corner:
2. Fill in the information for your intended team member, and select send invite. Certain members of your organization may require different permissions, based on their role. A full breakdown of the user roles is found on the page.
User Roles Explained
|Basic User||Manage their own templates & campaigns stats|
|Manager||Basic User Access + Manage & delete team templates & campaign stats|
|Administrator||Manager access + Manage Users|
|Owner||Administrator access + Manage billing|
3. Click send invite. The user should then receive an email to be incorporated into your team. To check on the status on user invitations, select "Pending Users" on the invitation page. If you don't specify teams, users will be allocated to the default teams. You can change their team membership at any time.
1. With our new updates, you are also able to manage teams much easier. Click on the "Manage Teams" button on the right hand side:
2. Here you will see the list of existing teams. Click on the pencil icon on the righthand side to edit names. You can also click on the trash icon to delete teams.
Campaigns within teams
Users in the same team are able to view and edit each others templates.
To edit user permissions, click on the pencil icon next to their team role:
From there, click on the drop down menus next to the team and the user role to edit their permissions.
Once you click Deactivate, click "Deactivate" to confirm your choice. Note that the user will have restricted access to the ContactMonkey platform, but their campaigns, folders and templates will remain with their team.