1. Sign up for a free trial at https://www.contactmonkey.com/sign-up
2. Install ContactMonkey for Outlook at https://www.contactmonkey.com/install
Open the “ContactMonkey.exe” file that downloads, and follow prompts to install.
Please note that our Sales tool is only compatible with the Outlook desktop application on PCs.
3. Make sure Outlook is closed, and then relaunch the Outlook application.
You should see a ContactMonkey heading in your Outlook ribbon, as well as a Sidebar on the right hand side. If this is not the case, please refer to this troubleshooting article.
4. Click “Get Started!” or “Connect!” in the sidebar, and sign in with your ContactMonkey login and password.
We recommend signing in using SSO, i.e. clicking “Sign in with Microsoft”.
The ContactMonkey buttons above the sidebar should appear orange after signing in. If your ContactMonkey Mail Merge Icon is still “greyed out” you will need to close and relaunch Outlook.
5. Click "ContactMonkey" on the Outlook ribbon in your inbox, and click the orange “Preferences” button.
We recommend checking the top 3 available boxes for Email and Mail Merge.
6. Check your inbox for an email titled “Let's Test ContactMonkey!”.
Follow the instructions to help you test your email tracking.