1. Sign up for a free trial at https://www.contactmonkey.com/sign-up
2. Install ContactMonkey for Gmail at https://www.contactmonkey.com/install
You will be redirected to the Chrome Web Store. Click “Add to Chrome” and then “Add extension” when the dialogue box appears.
3. Make sure all Gmail tabs are closed, and then open your inbox in a new tab.
You should see a ContactMonkey sidebar on the right hand side, and a button under Compose reading “Mail Merge”. If this is not the case, please refer to this trouble shooting article.
4. Click “Get Started” and sign in with your ContactMonkey login and password.
We recommend signing in using SSO, i.e. clicking “Sign in with Google”.
5. Refresh your Gmail inbox webpage.
If your ContactMonkey Mail Merge Icon is still “greyed out” instead of orange, you will need to close and reopen Google Chrome.
6. Check your inbox for an email titled “Let's Test ContactMonkey!”.
Follow the instructions to help you test your email tracking.