With our exciting new Event Management feature, you are able to create, embed and track events - all from ContactMonkey! Read on to find out how to create an event.
- Selecting Create New Event brings you to a window where you can input all of your event details such as start date/time, location, organizer and the event description.
- Input all of the details of your event.
- With our latest update, you have additional options for your event.
- Registration Form Fields
- Different fields for your recipients to fill in.
- Single Line Text
- Allow recipients to input text, a number or a date.
- Dropdown Text
- Input dropdown values for recipients to select one option.
- Multi Select
- Input values for recipients to select more than one option.
- RSVP Settings: Comments
- Toggle this on to allow recipients to comment.
- Limited Attendance
- Restrict the number of RSVPs for your event.
- RSVP Deadline
- Recipients who attempt to register after the specified date will be unable to.
Once your event is drafted:
You may also download the ICS file from here to add it to your calendar. Find out more here.
- When you input the details of your event, you will see two options:
Preview Landing Page: Allows you to see what the recipient of the email sees when they click the event button.
Download Calendar Invite: This will download an .ics file to your device.
- Clicking Save Event will save it to your Draft Events. The next step would be to embed the the event into your newsletter.
Check out this video for more details!