With this exciting feature, you can collaborate easier than ever with your colleagues.
Users now have the option to choose whether they want to view their personal assets or their teams assets. User's can set their default via settings. They can also enable a toggle which will be available via the navigation bar within the editor:
Set Up Team File Manager
To start using the Team File Manager, go to your settings page in the ContactMonkey Dashboard.
From there, you can choose the settings for your file manager.
Remember to toggle the File Manager ON for the settings to show at the top of your template builder.
Additional Settings: Choose your default file manager
- My File Manager
- When this option is selected, your default view will be your own private assets
- Team File Manager
- When this option is selected, your default view will be the shared files
Using Team File Manager
In your template, you should now see this option across the top of your template builder.
To see your own files in your template builder, select "My Files", and then select "Browse" once you insert an image block. Your File Manager view should look something like this:
When "Team Files" is toggled in your template, the File Manager should bring up all the files that your team uploads. Adding files is the same method as your individual file manager- more info here.
Things to Note:
- Users' existing assets will remain in their personal library
- The assets within the user's personal library will no longer have the correct "Upload date" (All old assets will have yesterday's date)
- Any empty folders have not been migrated.
- Each team within an org has their own team file manager. (The team file manager will be empty until you begin adding files)
- Every user within a team has access to team files
- Each user will need to enable Team File Manager in their settings to use this feature