Only send your communication after you have tested the template! Learn more here.
- Begin: To begin your communication simply Open Outlook and Click New Email.
- Select ContactMonkey: Click the ContactMonkey Icon this will drop down the sending sidebar
- Sender: Decide on the sender of your communication. Sending from a shared mailbox?
- To: Decide on whether you are sending to a CSV file or Distribution List. Sending to a distribution list or CSV file? The To field will act as a BCC so all recipients go into the To field and not in CC or BCC
- Subject Line: The subject line is critical for your communication as this is how we categorize your campaign analytics after you send.
- Tracking Preferences: Decide on your tacking preferences. Learn more here.
Sending overall? Ensure count is turned on if you are sending to under 5000 recipients unless you have set up backend counting with your ContactMonkey Account Manager.
- Email: Select your email from the sidebar and click insert.
Can't see your Email on your sending sidebar? After your email is inserted do not be alerted if it doesn't appear exactly how it did in ContactMonkey Email Builder. This is exactly how Outlook breaks up the coding of the Email. This is one of the main reasons we send with ContactMonkey.
8. Send and Track or Send Later: Decide on whether you wish to send the communication out immediately or schedule the send for a later time or date.
From there, you should be good to go! Feel free to contact your dedicated account manager if you have any questions.