- Begin: To begin your communication simply Open Gmail and select the Internal Communications button at the top.
- Select ContactMonkey: Click Internal Comms on your ContactMonkey ribbon
- Sender: Decide on the sender of your communication. Sending from a shared mailbox?
- To: Decide on whether you are sending to a CSV file or Google Group. Sending to a distribution list or CSV file? The To field will act as a BCC so all recipients go into the To field and not in CC or BCC
- Subject Line: The subject line is critical for your communication as this is how we categorise your campaign analytics after you send.
- Tracking Preferences: Decide on your tacking preferences - Track Aggregate On or Track Aggregate Off
- Template: Select your template from sidebar and click insert
Can't see your template on your sending sidebar? After your template is inserted do not be alerted if it doesn't appear exactly how it did in ContactMonkey Template Builder. This is exactly how Outlook breaks up the coding of the template. This is one of the main reasons we send with ContactMonkey.
- Send Merge or Send Later: Decide on whether you wish to send the communication out immediately or schedule the send for a later time or date