ContactMonkey’s Event Management dashboard enables you to simply create, track and gather feedback on any company events. Below is a few best practices we recommend:
- Use short, concise titles for your Events.
- Ensure to use promotional images and text to drive readers to the Sign Up button in your Email template.
- Include any questions you may want the registrants to answer in the event description. Also, ensure to enable comments for the Registration Form.
- If using a virtual location (like Zoom or Teams), ensure to use a short link such as https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81706230895. If you find your link is too long, we suggest using bit.ly to shorten it.
- Preview and double check the event details before sending, as you cannot edit Live Events. The details of the event will live in the Calendar File your attendees will download.
- You can Download List of your attendees and email them a reminder in the days in advance of the event. The list will download as a CSV file.
- Using the Surveys feature, you can email the List again after the event to gather feedback.