This article contains the necessary steps to install ContactMonkey for Outlook.
1. Sign up for a free trial here.
2. Install ContactMonkey for Outlook here.
3. Open the “ContactMonkey.exe” file that immediately downloads. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
4. Make sure Outlook is closed, and then relaunch the Outlook application.
You should see a ContactMonkey heading in your Outlook ribbon, as well as a ContactMonkey sidebar on the right hand side of your screen.
If this is not the case, please refer to this troubleshooting article.
5. Click on the “Get Started!” and sign in with your ContactMonkey login and password.
We recommend signing in using SSO, i.e. clicking “Sign in with Microsoft”.
6. Click "ContactMonkey" on the Outlook ribbon in your inbox, and click the orange “Preferences” button
We recommend checking the top 3 available boxes for Email and Mail Merge.
7. Check your inbox for an email titled “Let’s Test ContactMonkey!” and follow the instructions to help you test your email tracking.
Please note that our Sales Tool is only compatible with the Outlook desktop application on PCs.