1. Before You Send
2. Open ContactMonkey within Gmail
Click Internal Comms on your ContactMonkey ribbon
4. Import Email
Select "Template". A popup will open of all the emails that you created within the email library.
Decide on the sender of your communication. Sending from a shared mailbox?
4. Send Test
Do this by populating your email and selecting "Send Merge" to a couple recipients. Be sure to test out on both Desktop and Mobile.
Things to Check Before Sending Out:
- Sender: Check it is coming from the right sender
- Format: Check if the template is formatting correctly
- Links: Check to see if all the links work
- Emoji & eNPS: emoji reactions are working and are linked to the question
Decide on whether you are sending to a CSV file or Google Group. Sending to a google group or CSV file?
6. Subject Line
The subject line is critical for your communication as this is how we categorize your campaign analytics after you send.
7. Tracking Preferences
Decide on your tracking preferences - Track Aggregate On or Track Aggregate Off?
8. Send Your Tracked Campaign
Select "Send Merge" or "Send Later"