With our latest update, you can now manage saved rows right within the email builder. Skip to this section to learn how to edit and delete rows.
Create a Saved Row
- Access your desired email within your email library.
- Click the row that you would like to save.
- Select the "Save" icon.
- From there, a pop-up will prompt you to select the name and category of your row.
5. Once you save your row, you can access it from the email builder!
Access Saved Rows
- Go into your email builder, and select the email of your choice.
- On the right-hand side, click the "Row" tab. From there, click the dropdown.
- Select any of your categories to access your saved rows. Click and drag them into your email to use them for your future sends.
Edit and Delete Rows
- Click on the row in your sidebar.
- From there, you will see dots next to the title. Click on the dots to reveal two options.
- Edit Info
- Clicking into this option brings up a pop up that prompts you to change the row name and category.
- This will delete the row. Please note this action is not reversible.