Create your HTML Email
- You will first need to access your organization's ContactMonkey email library.
- From there, select "Create New Email".
- You can create an email using one of your team templates, use a sample template created by ContactMonkey, or Start from Scratch.
- Learn more on email builder best practices. Once you create your email, remember to click "Save and Exit"!
Select your email via the sidebar
- Once you're happy with your email, open up Outlook and select a "New Message".
- Enable the ContactMonkey sidebar by clicking the icon at the top of your ribbon.
- Insert your created email by selecting the arrow next to the title of your email.
- From there, you can configure the other options in the sidebar. Learn more here.
- Remember to click "Send and Track" so your email is formatted properly and you can get metrics for your campaign.