- From your main inbox, click File and then Options.
- Select Add-ins in the left ribbon of the new window.
- At the bottom beside Manage, select COM Add-Ins and then hit go.
- Do any of the following:
- To enable an add-in, select the check box next to the add-in.
- If the COM add-in you want is not listed, you need to add it to the Add-ins available list. Click Add, click the add-in (.exe or .dll file) you want, and then click OK.
- To disable an add-in, clear the check box next to the add-in.
- To remove an add-in, select the check box next to the add-in you want to remove, and then click Remove.
From your device:
- Search for Programs or Add or remove programs (located in Control Panel).
- Scroll down to find ContactMonkey Outlook Add-in
- Click on the name or the three dots to the right, and then Remove