Our new feature allows you to further customize your columns. You can now:
- Use resizable columns
- Adjust the width of each individual column
- Add or remove a column from an existing row
- Align 5 or 6 images in a row
How it works:
Before customizing columns, remember to add an empty row.
Once you have an empty row, go to "Customize Columns" under the "Row" tab.
- +Add Row
- New columns are added to the right of your existing row. As you add more columns, the row will automatically adjust to fit all the columns together.
- Minimum Width
- The minimum column width is 2, and you can input up to 6 columns into one row.
- Resize Columns
- Click the three grey dots next to each column to adjust the size. Similar to adding rows, the size will adjust as you resize the columns.
Things to Note:
- Column order can't be changed
- Use the undo feature if you accidently delete a column
- Column width is determined by number, not pixels
Examples of column customization:
Remove a Column
To remove a column, click on each of the customize columns in the template sidebar and select "Delete". You can also use the undo feature in your template builder.