The most important aspect of your email Template is that it is responsive over all platforms and looks great for all readers. We recommend you follow these steps in order
- Name your Template.
- Settings – It is important to do your settings before inserting any content to your template.
- Set your template width to 800 so you can clearly see the Row and the Content area.
- Ensure your Default Colors are saved.
- Set your font size to 14.
- Set your line spacing to 2.
- Use as many rows as possible – Each new bit of Content should have its own row.
- Continue to preview your template on both Desktop and Mobile throughout the design process.
- Embed attachments, you wish to send, within the template, rather than attaching them.
- Use emoji reactions to boost engagement.
- Link your emoji reaction or eNPS to the question. Ensure its just the question and emoji reaction/eNPS in the same row to avoid errors.
- Always Test your communication to yourself or a colleague – ensuring its coming from the right mailbox, the template formats correctly, all the links work and your emoji reaction work.
NEVER make edits to your template once it is inserted in the the email body in Outlook, ContactMonkey will always send the latest version available online within the template builder.
ALL edits must be made in the template builder.